The overworld exploration is similar to the series’ standard, though the combat system is different from Paper Mario: Color Splash: Mario can rotate a circular floor and create lines of enemies to attack, although the number of moves and the time are limited. Olivia, a character new to the franchise, has a role similar to Kersti and Huey from Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Paper Mario: Color Splash respectively. She grants Mario extended origami arms that are used to interact with the environment. Additionally, partners return, which include Koopa Troop members such as a Bob-omb that ally with Mario.
Paper Mario: The Origami King is a role-playing video game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch console. It is the sixth game in the Paper Mario series, part of the larger Mario franchise.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!