No More Heroes 3 will feature an open world for players to roam around, but it won’t’ be quite as expansive as some of the massive open-world games of the last generation. The game will have both the main story and side missions to undertake, and players can expect plenty of climactic boss battles along the way.
The story of No More Heroes 3 technically starts eight years before the original game, at least the backstory. A young boy named Damon discovers an alien named FU, and the two develop a close bond. Damon gains alien powers through the wreckage of FU’s ship, and while the government is hot on their tails to capture the alien, the pair are able to send FU back his home planet.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!